Repack at Bu Jin Design
We have decided to deliver as many products as possible in sustainable RePack reusable packaging, if the dimensions of the products allow it and you want it. With Bokken and Shinai we are still having a little trouble, sawing them up didn't seem to be the right answer... but still: On this page you can find out how RePack works at Bu Jin Design - Kendo24.
- A short overview: How RePack works
- Why does Kendo24 send orders in RePacks?
- What does RePack cost?
- I have a return of goods to Kendo24. What now?
If you need more information or help, write us or RePack an e-mail: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief overview: How RePack works
To use RePack, follow these easy steps:
- Shop online in one of our shops (Kendo24 - Aikido24 - Iaido24 - Bu Jin Design) and add the items to your shopping cart.
- When completing the purchase, no action from your side is necessary: Your order is always sent in a RePack.
- Wait for your delivery.
- Open your RePack. Don't be too rough with your RePack so that you don't damage it.
- Return your RePack: Fold your RePack flat, close it with the Velcro tape, and fold the flap with the return postage applied over so that it is visible from the outside. And now simply put it in the next letterbox!
- Wait for your reward: When your RePack is safely "home", you will receive a voucher for your next purchase as a thank you, which you can redeem at all participating RePack Stores. If you want to redeem your voucher directly at Kendo24, you will receive a 5% discount. With RePack you even save money.
Why does Bu Jin Design - Kendo24 send orders in RePacks?
Every day gigantic amounts of packaging waste are produced, transported and thrown away worldwide. With RePack, Bu Jin Design - Kendo24 has chosen a sustainable reusable alternative and supports a global movement against packaging madness and disposable consumption. At Bu Jin Design - Kendo24 you can also become part of the movement!
On top of that you can save money with your next online purchase! Because for returning your RePack you will receive a voucher from us, which you can redeem at all participating RePack Stores.
At Bu Jin Design - Kendo24 you can choose RePack as a shipping option. Only bulky or fragile items must be delivered in conventional packaging.
What does RePack cost?
If you choose RePack as your packaging option, you will be charged a small fee. 2,50 Euro is this contribution at Bu Jin Design - Kendo24.
But don't worry. As soon as you return your RePack, we will send you a voucher, which is usually worth much more than the original amount you paid for the RePack. So RePack brings you more than it costs. If you want to redeem your voucher at Bu Jin Design - Kendo24 you will get a 5% discount.
I have a return of goods to Bu Jin Design - Kendo24. What now?
In this case you return the goods together with the RePack directly to Bu Jin Design - Kendo24. Please pay attention to the sealing:
- Fix your RePack with the velcro tape.
- If necessary, use additional adhesive tape to close the RePack and send it back to Bu Jin Design - Kendo24 by mail or parcel service.
- Watch out: Don't let the flap with the built-in return postage hang outwards - it is only meant for empty RePacks!