Terms and Conditions
This are the terms of Bu Jin@ Design/Kendo24, Bernd Schwab, Eichbergstraße 1, 36160 Dipperz, Germany.
§ 1 Introduction
1. The use of the Bu Jin@ Design website means that you agree to the company's full terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the full terms and conditions of this website then you are unauthorised to utilise any aspect or area of this website.
2. The designs rights and content of this website are owned by Bu Jin@ Design. They are protected by intellectual property rights law. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute display post or transmit any part of this site without permission.
3. Bu Jin@ Design guarantees the authenticity of all products displayed within our online shop.
4. Website orders are actioned upon receipt. We may contact you by phone for security reasons. An order confirmation will be created automatically after receiving your online-order. Inquiries will be answered within two working days.
§ 2 Prices and Delivery Charges
1. The prices are in USD without VAT. Delivery charges shown on this website are calculated for one parcel. If there is need for sending more then one parcel , we will confirm delivery arrangements and prices when we contact you.
2. If a product of Bu Jin@ Design is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Bu Jin@ Design reserves the right to cancel or refuse orders of products listed at the incorrect price.
§ 3 Goods and Product
1. All goods remain the property of Bu Jin@ Design until paid for in full.
2. At Bu Jin@ Design we try to ensure that all items displayed online are readily available. However, due to high product demand Bu Jin@ Design cannot guarantee 100% online availability. Whilst every effort will be made to meet delivery time/dates, we do not accept liability for the consequences of any delay.
3. Any Measurements and Specifications, where detailed, are approximate only and may be subject to change.
4. We reserve the right to refuse an order if we are unable to agree arrangements, conditions, price, delivery, payment, etc.
5. Patterns and colour shades may vary on some of our products.
6. All prices are displayed excluding VAT. Countries outside of the USA will be subject to customs and excise duties upon import into the country. Please check your local customs and excise for precise details and tariffs.
§ 4 Katana Purchase
1. Katanas will only be sold to persons over 18 years. To confirm your age please send/fax/mail a copy of your idendity card to Bu Jin@ Design.
2. The Katana you are purchasing is extremely sharp and therefore potentially hazardous to yourself and those around you. Never use your sword without suitable supervision by a qualified instructor and be aware of people or objects in the surrounding area.
3. Any damage or injury caused due to the misuse of this sword is solely the responsibility of the swords owner.
3. Before practice check that the Mekugi (hilt rivet) is securely in place and that there is no damage to the blade or Saya. If there is any problems cease practising with the sword immediately and contact Kendo24 as soon as possible.
5. Do not directly touch the blade of the sword, oils from the skin will cause damage to the blade. When the sword is not in use, keep it in a sword bag or case and ensure that the blade is well oiled to prevent rust.
6. Keep this sword out of reach of children at all times.
7. Never use this sword if you have any doubts about your health or current mental state. It is not worth taking the risk of being injured.
If you have any problems or queries please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any doubts whatsoever concerning the safety of practicing with the sword, do not take any risks and suitable advice immediately.
§ 5 Payment
1. Payment will be required before any goods are dispatched.
2. For Credit Card Payments: The amount charged to your Credit Card will show the name "Kendo24/Bujin" on your receipt. Your personal data will be transferred SSL-secured via Internet.
3. We accept payments via PayPal. The Bu Jin@ Design account on Paypal is email@example.com.
§ 6 Order Process, Delivery and Risk of Loss
1. After receiving your order an order confirmation will be sent to you automatically to your e-mail account. Please print out the confirmation and keep a copy in a place easy to locate.
2. Bu Jin@ Design holds a large stock which can normally be dispatched within three working days after receiving the payment. We aim to despatch all orders as quickly as possible, however we cannot guarantee to always achieve the above.
3. Customers inquiries will be answered within two working days.
§ 7 Returns Policy
Upon receipt of our parcel, you have a fortnight for checking the products and convincing yourself of their quality. You may then return any article you do not wish to keep. The only exceptions are customized items (f.e. embroidered items) as well as audio tapes, CDs, CD-ROMs and similar articles, if the seal has been removed.
It is sufficient if you return the goods within this period of time or inform us in writing of your intention. After a fortnight the purchase becomes effective.
However every time goods are returned there are associated transport risks and costs, and these costs have to be paid by you!
Please prepay the postage on the return parcel. In the event of defective products we will reimburse you with the postage paid.
Therefore we would first ask you to see if friends or dojo mates might like the goods you want to return. Why not simply ask them? This would save you money and you need to not worry whether the parcel has arrived safely. And, last but not least, you will save having to take it to the post office.
If this doesn´t work, or if we have made some sort of mistake, then please contact us at once. Together we will find a solution.
Please note the following address for returns:
Bu Jin@ Design
If a return by mail is not possible, you can inform us in writing about your return-wish. Please observe the time limit prescribed. Of course we are interested to learn why you are returning goods to us. Kindly indicate the reasons on the return slip.
Consequences of a Return:
During your 14-day right to return period, you may inspect and try on the items – just like in a store. If the merchandise has been impaired beyond such inspection, we may request compensation for lost value. You can avoid this by refraining from using the merchandise like an owner and from doing anything that may reduce its value. We are convinced that you will handle your right to return responsibly.
Attention: If you order the same item in another colour or size after a return, this is considered a new order and new postage charges will incur thereby.
Goods that are returned to us in less than perfect condition, showing signs of use or not in their original packaging will be returned unchanged!
§ 8 Limitation of Liability
Bu Jin@ Design shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Bu Jin@ Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
§ 9 Warranty Disclaimer
This site and all information, content, material, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Bu Jin@ Design on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Bu Jin@ Design makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. Your expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Bu Jin@ Design disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bu Jin@ Design does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or e-mail sent from Bu Jin@ Design are free of viruses or their harmful components. Bu Jin@ Design will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
§ 10 Applicable Law
By visiting Bu Jin@ Design, you agree that the laws of Germany, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Bu Jin@ Design.